Creating a brighter future
||Feed supplement for aquaculture
||Bacillus amyloliquefaciens D203 1x109 CFU/g
- The strain D203 was isolated from a tidal land in Japan.
- The strain D203 produces anti-bacteria and fungus substances.
- The strain D203 can degrade various organic matters.
How to use
- Feed mill: 0.2% (w/w) in feed (ex. 2 kg per 1 metric ton of feed)
- Store in a cool and dry place, avoiding direct sunlight.
- Please use it with quality preservation period (2 years after manufacturing month).