Creating a brighter future
||Feed supplement for aquaculture
||Heat-killed Lactococcus lactis D1813 1x108 cells/g
- The strain D1813 was isolated from intestine of wild-caught Kuruma shrimp (Marsupenaeus japonicus)
- PowerLac stimulate immune-system on shrimp and fish.
- PowerLac improve FCR (feed-conversion ratio).
Heat-killed Lactococcus lactis
Mode of Action
- Gene-expression of immune-related genes increase after eating PowerLac-containing-feed.
- Gene-expression of digestive enzyme-related genes increase after eating PowerLac-containing-feed.
How to use
- Feed mill: 0.1% (w/w) in feed (ex. 1 kg per 1 metric ton of feed)
- Store in a cool and dry place, avoiding direct sunlight.
- Please use it with quality preservation period (2 years after manufacturing month).